Today

Linda

Well the last month has not been the greatest. So yesterday I decided to reward myself and I

went and looked at new cars with the thought of trading mine in. They gave me a trade in value on

mine,I couldn't refuse. Two hours later I drove out in a new car that I love.

• Like 6

I am glad to hear you have done something that makes you so happy. I hate the thought of buying a new car.  I would rather have a root canal on all my teeth than deal with that purchase.  Lucky or unlucky, I hope I won't have to do that again. I drive a 14 year old car that only has 40M miles.  I do regular up keep, oil changes, battery, belts and tires.  Just being so low in miles does not keep it from having things dry out and become a problem, kind of like me LOL. 

Sorry it has been a bad month for you.  That explains why I have been missing your positive uplifting messages that keep a lot of us going on the bad days. I hope you are feeling better, we have missed you!!

• Like 3

@Kris Thanks Kris, have not been to positive lately. Have to try to do better. Slow but sure

that's me lately lol. So your right I have not been sharing much here lately. To much crap going

on. I almost threw my quit away a few times, but didn't do it.

• Like 3

@Linda, If it get's that bad you need to reach out for extra support.  We are all here and care about you. Sometimes you just need to be reassured that it will be okay. I am here always. You are special do not let anything side line you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Kris, no more pups for me. I also said that 15 years ago when Cookie magically started running the neighborhood so I took her in from the drug addicts who weren't taking care of her. But having another one just isn't in the cards for me anymore unfortunately....

• Like 1

That just breaks my heart.  Maybe not a puppy, I don't think I can do puppy again but I will look for older small house trained dogs in rescues that need a home.  I just can't imagine a life without a dog.  I think you have a kitty, I would love one but am allergic. A pet just completes a cozy home.

• Like 2