NRT's

Kdad

No Kdad never used any NRTs  but if you think it will help you to stay quit by all means use it. I hope you are doing well.  Just get yourself in the right mindset and it will happen. By no means is it easy. Just keep saying nope. We just have to stay the course and eventually we will get more good days mixed in with these bad ones. I am routing for you

• Like 3

I am happy to hear the lozenges are helping.  I know for me they were salvation.  I did find that I could get them cheaper on Amazon that the name brand at the drugstore, if that helps, take a look.  GO KDAD, you are getting in the groove.

• Like 5

I am glad they are helping, I do not know if I could have done it without them.  I would suggest that as time goes on, you want to start slowly tapering down.  For me I would use one but as soon as I felt relief from the craving I would take it out of my mouth as put it on a saucer.  Leave it until you need to fight off a crave. Sounds crazy but it worked for me. Be sure not to leave it where a child or pet could get to it.

• Like 4