Linda is One Year Smoke Free Today!!!

jillar

Woohoo @Linda, you did it!!! Congratulations on one year quit you old pharte😊 You had quite the journey to get here and it wasn't always pretty but you persevered and stuck it out all the while supporting others even when you yourself needed support. 

It has been a pleasure watching your journey and I hope you are as proud of yourself as we are of you😘

image.png.293ee6e24dc6a49c766bfd22cf9933fc.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

you go yes GIF by Bachelor in ParadiseGirl Hair Flip GIF by Shalita GrantYESSSS!! This is so amazing, Linda! I’m so happy for you and you should be SO proud! You did it! How many times did you think that you wouldn’t?! 😎😎😎 Thank you for all your quotes! So many of them helped me and your brutal honesty about your quit journey has helped me and so many others! Seriously, I hope that you reward yourself well! So, how IS the Lido Deck? 🤗Girl Hair Flip GIF by Shalita Grant

Edited by Gus
GIF added
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Thank you all!! It has been a journey. I would not have made it

without the good people here. I will be honest I have struggled the

last couple weeks, did not think I would but I did and I was a pretty

bitchy,whiny, train passenger 😁 So if I can do this anyone here can

with all the support of the great people here!!!

• Like 11

@Linda that yes bitch meme was a total error! I had selected

the other one first and it wasn’t going through, so I got aggravated and my finger hit the bitch one! It looked like that  wasn’t going through either. Whew! I was happy about that! So, I selected my original choice again and thought all was well. But noooo! Of course not! LOL Anyway, I don’t know how to fix it. Maybe @Doreensfree or @jillar can fix it? 

Edited by Gus
  • Like 1

Congratulations @Linda You are one of the ones I've been following very closely here on the train cuz your journey seems to be very similar to mine.  I'm so happy and proud of you for making it the first year.  I pray so hard that your journey gets easier from here on out.  Now get on the Lido Deck and party!!

little girl party hard GIF 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

@Linda  I want to Congratulate you on this Great accomplishment!  I know that you had some hard times over the last year, but you worked through all of them.  Now here you are, a winner!  Thanks for all the support you have given me over the past year.  Enjoy!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@KEL Well to be honest it feels like its not real yet!! I will have to admit is was not easy 

for me!! But I  don't think it was for anyone!! I know a year seems like along time so I still

keep my guard up because I know that addict in me is still there. The craves still come for me

but not as often and I get through them much faster It does get easier so keep up the great

job you are doing. Before long you will be celebrating your year of being free of the nicotine

monster and it does feel great!! You can do it!!😁😁🤗

• Like 8

Congratulations Linda, I am very proud of you because I know how hard you worked for this quit. So, now let's let loose and party on the Lido deck. Great job and make sure reward yourself for this momentous occasion.

birthday-party.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Linda, I could not be more proud and happy for you.  You have really kept me going with my quit!

I am so thankful for all your support since I joined the board.  You have shown courage and determination thru all the crap parts and been uplifting, positive, kind and generous to us all.

• Like 8

@LindaThanks for the encouragement. Learned my former sister in law died a few days ago. She had been ill for a number of years with lung cancer. I haven't seen her in about 8 years and but know she suffered greatly. I trust she is at peace now but its another message from the Universe for all of us to stay the course.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3