I’m back again.

kenzie_peyton

It’s been almost 5 years since I’ve been on here. I was quit until a year ago & now I’m ready to try again. 😩 this is day 3 smoke free which hasn’t been bad because I’ve been too sick to smoke, but now that I’m feeling better, the cravings are kicking in. Anyway, I’m determined to kick it this time! 

• Like 10

Welcome back Kenzie! Glad you dusted yourself off and jumped back on board the train! Don't punish yourself for relapsing - simply rejoice that you are quit again!  Whatever derailed you -- figure that out and put a plan in place to overcome a similar situation next time. Hopefully then you won't trip on that stumbling block again. 

Time to eat, exercise, sip water, chew cinnamon sticks and hit that air cigarette!  You can do this, and you are so worth the effort! Keep up the great work!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Welcome back kenzie, sorry you gave up that awesome quit but happy to see you back and already on day 3. 

Stick close and revisit all the pinned posts and be sure to post an SOS if you feel yourself caving to a crave...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Sorry to meet you this way, but happy, you are young, the world is yours for the taking. You have done this so you know you can do it again.  This time if will be your forever quit.  Value yourself and your health.  Time stretches out before you, so many of us wished we would have quit along time ago.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Welcome back Kenzie.

18 hours ago, kenzie_peyton said:

I’m determined to kick it this time! 

A successful quit is all about commitment.

Keep your determination strong and continue moving forward.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I remember you Kenzie ....

Sorry to hear you smoked ...But glad you have come back ....

All you can do is learn by what happened ...and be ready if there is a next time ...

You can do it ....you know you can ....same rule as ever ...

Never stick anything in your mouth and set fire to it ..🐸

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1