Christian99 is Twenty Years Smoke Free Today!!!!

jillar

Thanks, friends!  Greatest thing I've ever done, that's for sure.  And, as I've shared probably far too often, quitting literally saved my life.  Some details are on my profile if any newer folks are interested (wouldn't have survived the 2008 catastrophe if I'd still been smoking).

No great plans for today, unfortunately, but we have a pretty sweet Caribbean vacay planned in January--splurging in a few ways on that trip with all my quit savings. 

All the best,

Christian99

20 Years Quit 

• Like 11

• 3 months later...

Happy 20, Christian! Way to go! I'd be interested to know if smoking totally turns you off or if you can tolerate smokers around you, or if you still like the smell, ever get a crave after all this time, etc.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

QuitTrain®, a quit smoking support community, was created by former smokers who have a deep desire to help people quit smoking and to help keep those quits intact.  This place should be a safe haven to escape the daily grind and focus on protecting our quits.  We don't believe that there is a "one size fits all" approach when it comes to quitting smoking.  Each of us has our own unique set of circumstances which contributes to how we go about quitting and more importantly, how we keep our quits.

Our Message Board Guidelines

Get in touch

Follow us

Important Information

Guidelines

Please Sign In or Sign Up