Post a Song you Like

babs609

20 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

and cos its fun, and when I was little and switched from the pool to the surf and my dad used to drive me down the coast he made me listen to his Beach Boys tapes in the car... so happy memories...

Hey goony bird from down under. What's up with all the early Xmas muzak? As per usual I'm confused  :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So my girlfriend says: "You can't remember someone's name that you just spoke to, but you can remember the lyrics to a Southern Rock song from the eighties?"

And I respond: "I've only met that guy a couple of times.  I've been listening to this song for 32 years."

Women...am I right?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, BAT said:

Hey goony bird from down under. What's up with all the early Xmas muzak? As per usual I'm confused  :) 

Its Christmas in July... you only have to put with it until 25th... then I will leave off until December 1.... then you get 37 days of Christmas Joy..... I love Christmas in July cos I get to listen to songs about snow and not cry because its 35degC for the 4th day in a row... and I get to have hot christmas dinner instead of cold... so all the christmas things... I allowed myself 10 days of christmas music but in our house the music has been playing every day since 1 July.

Okay so I reckon I actually missed the brief with Elton, so I have taken extra care with this one @notsmokinjo

Christmas, it's about friends and family right? And the one nation on earth that is the embodiment of friendliness is Canada. Bear with me, I think I'm on the right lines here.

Then the thing associated with love and affection at Christmas is without doubt Mistletoe. You know what I really think I've cracked it this time. You're welcome and I hope christmas in July brings you everything you could wish for (and maybe a little light hearted teasing from friends).

Without further ado I give you.

• Confused 1

I might have pulled a cd out of the stereo and thrown it out of the car window one christmas when I was stuck in a traffic jam for over 3 hours and had travelled 2.5km in a car with no aircon, and it hadn't dropped below 27 even at night for a week and this song came on....

(then I had to pull over and walk back and find it because I got paranoid the sun would reflect off the cd and cause a grass fire)

• Haha 2

OH yeah @Sslip, I thought Beiber had been genetically engineered by the Canadians in a secret lab as a secret inside joke that was a Fvck You to the rest of the world because they aren't really as nice as we all believe its part of their very cunning plan.... but to say thank you for your "wonderfully" painful dedication I racked my christmas catalogue and thought this one would be perfect for you:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Sslip said:

I managed 2 minutes into it. Post a Song You Like might be getting slight corrupted. I'll stop now :)

As if 'Dick In A Box' wasn't enough. ^^^^^^^^^

Now, some sweaty and oh so sincere, El 

• Like 4