Post a Song you Like

babs609

On 7/22/2022 at 6:41 PM, notsmokinjo said:

Then we have the front girl... Love me some Baby Animals and Killing Heidi but surly Chrissi was our greatest front girl ever and a gift to the whole world...

When the Divinyls had their biggest hit here in America (I Touch Myself), a friend of mine acted like he had solved a great riddle and told me: "You know that song's about a chick rubbing one out, right?"  "Nothing gets by you does it?" I replied.

Special dedication going out to all the ladies who are buttering the muffin tonight...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

When Chrissy died of breast cancer the Aussie music chick's got together to make a breast cancer awareness video for the cancer council to promote self exams....Chrissy left them the perfect soundtrack...

The 10 musical lovelies here are:

Connie Mitchell, Deborah Conway, Kate Cebrano, Katie Noonan, Little Patty, Megan Washinton, Sarah Blasko, Olivia Newton John, Sarah McLeod and Suzie DeMarchi.

• Like 3

You know you lived in Aus during the 80s and 90s when hearing this song makes you crave chocolate milk

Yep that's Angus & Malcolm's brother George Young on the drums....Vanda and Young gave us Aussies all our hits of the 60s and 70s....Aussie rock royalty.

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 2

Sometimes a singer and a song writer is more than just an entertainter.....Archie Roach was an elder, a leader, a teacher and an example for all that regardless of the crap you get dealt and the hardships you face your life is always what you make it and you can rise above, but more importantly bring others with you. My favourite Aystralian of the year your passing is way to soon but your music will forever be the soundtrack of my life. VALE ARCHIE!

And the last song...

• Like 4