Post a Song you Like

babs609

Happy Thanksgiving everybody.

I appreciate the turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, deviled eggs, sweet potato casserole, etc..  However, I'm always prepared to save enough room for a heaping helping of homemade banana pudding...that's good eating.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Some songs hold a really special place.  I stumbled across this song a few months before my daughter was born.  And I found out today that I have a son on the way.  

Really hits me right in the feels...

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

@Kris when you pull it up online to listen to it, just highlight the url, then right click it. then click copy.  then come over here and right click in the box where you type messages and then click paste.  it will automatically embed for you and then click submit.  then your done.   let me know if that makes sense.  I've not done any tech support since the early 2000's.  LOL

• Like 2

I will give it a try.  I know I should these things but when I stopped working years ago.  I did not want anything to do with a computer or a phone. Everything I knew, I lost on purpose.  I wish I could do that with smoking as well.

• Like 2

On 12/2/2021 at 11:20 PM, Boo said:

Some songs hold a really special place.  I stumbled across this song a few months before my daughter was born.  And I found out today that I have a son on the way.  

Really hits me right in the feels...

Missed this Boo....Lovely 👌

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1