Post a Song you Like

babs609

Told ya's September was the bestest month.... hands down without fail!

So before Whisper's & Saz destracted me with September songs I was coming in to post my Father's day song... so while every other little girl born in the 70's in Australia had their daddy sing them Little Ray Of Sunshine by Axiom.... I got the chorus croaked to me of this song.... because unlike his brothers dad didn't have an Irish tenor, or even a humming voice.... so it was this or Hey Joe by Hendrix....

Edited by notsmokinjo

39 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

Told ya's September was the bestest month.... hands down without fail!

So before Whisper's & Saz destracted me with September songs I was coming in to post my Father's day song... so while every other little girl born in the 70's in Australia had their daddy sing them Little Ray Of Sunshine by Axiom.... I got the chorus croaked to me of this song.... because unlike his brothers dad didn't have an Irish tenor, or even a humming voice.... so it was this or Hey Joe by Hendrix....

For sure, the winner has to be Jimi, Happy Fathers Day Down There to Jo's Pop.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just read that Burt Reynolds passed away today.  And with that, a piece of my childhood just died.  Gone but not forgotten.  Gator McKlusky.  Stroker Ace.  Billy Clyde Puckett.  Paul Crewe.  J.J. McClure.  And of course, The Bandit...

• Like 7