Post a Song you Like

babs609

Would? by Alice in chains. I am not a fan of grunge or AIC but this song, something just honest about it. It just came together unlike the rest of the songs on the album "Dirt".

And going back 50 years, Steve Winwood doing "Dear Mr. Fantasy". It was ahead of it's time. I can hardly believe something like that was produced in 67.

And Winwood -

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Jetblack said:

Would? by Alice in chains. I am not a fan of grunge or AIC but this song, something just honest about it. It just came together unlike the rest of the songs on the album "Dirt".

And going back 50 years, Steve Winwood doing "Dear Mr. Fantasy". It was ahead of it's time. I can hardly believe something like that was produced in 67.

And Winwood -

I love AIC, this song(would) was written by Jerry Cantrell about Andrew Wood who died of a H   OD. This is what jerry said about the song "I was thinking a lot about Andrew Wood at the time. We always had a great time when we did hang out, much like Chris Cornell and I do. There was never really a serious moment or conversation, it was all fun. Andy was a hilarious guy, full of life and it was really sad to lose him. But I always hate people who judge the decisions others make. So it was also directed towards people who pass judgments.:

This is one i can relate to, that feeling of being dead inside(depression). AIC, great music soon as the lyrics hit ya

Edited by Whispers
  • Like 5