Post a Song you Like

babs609

17 hours ago, johnny5 said:

Van Morrison performing alongside Levon Helm...that is all kinds of awesome.

And now I'm left to wonder why it took me so long to see this.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Boo said:

Van Morrison performing alongside Levon Helm...that is all kinds of awesome.

And now I'm left to wonder why it took me so long to see this.

I saw this first on axs tv...... Good stuff man and a great share/reminder

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

Then count me in on the gaiety. This always brings a smile as it reminds my of my nan. Yes she went by the name of Alice, not the one they were talking about, at least I don't remember them living next door.

10 minutes ago, Sslip said:

Then count me in on the gaiety. This always brings a smile as it reminds my of my nan. Yes she went by the name of Alice, not the one they were talking about, at least I don't remember them living next door.

Do you sing the special line after living next door to Alice???

♪♫♪ Alice? Who the fvck is Alice?♪♫♪

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

Do you sing the special line after living next door to Alice???

♪♫♪ Alice? Who the fvck is Alice?♪♫♪

Oi this is my Nan you're talking about there, tread carefully or you're for it.

grandma29.jpg   Grandpa is pretty angry too   hqdefault.jpg

• Haha 2

Don't actually get inside the van

11 hours ago, Sslip said:

Music is all about your mood.... Some have memories, some remind me of violence from a movie or even a murder.

This song reminds me of a movie scene and i yell at the TV" Don't  get inside the van" as she helps him with the sofa as he's struggling .... What movie?

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Whispers said:

Don't actually get inside the van

Music is all about your mood.... Some have memories, some remind me of violence from a movie or even a murder.

This song reminds me of a movie scene and i yell at the TV" Don't  get inside the van" as she helps him with the sofa as he's struggling .... What movie?

Wot movie... Initially I wad thinling Silence of the Lambs but your next post threw me, then my brain jumped the shark an I was thinkin Dumb and Dumber... Then I went to Zodiac and now I'm just all confused and need to fvckin know because it will drive me mental an I don't wanna be trying to work it out on the diamond while I'm trying to catch or bat.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

Wot movie... Initially I wad thinling Silence of the Lambs but your next post threw me, then my brain jumped the shark an I was thinkin Dumb and Dumber... Then I went to Zodiac and now I'm just all confused and need to fvckin know because it will drive me mental an I don't wanna be trying to work it out on the diamond while I'm trying to catch or bat.

2 different movies...