Post a Song you Like

babs609

On 12/17/2017 at 1:35 AM, Runfree said:

Come on now.  We can't let the Holiday pass without an '80s Classic.

Just keep this away from that Austrian DJ who barricaded himself in the studio and played this song on a nonstop loop for a couple of hours.

I'm not saying this song will make you crazy, but I can't say that it won't.

• Haha 1

Start the video at 50 seconds to not have to sit thru the boring part where he digs for his car. The song is only about 3 minutes, not sure why the extra time at the end.

This one is a spin-off of Jingle Bells.

I thought about showing this to my room mate but her stupid ass would probably say "I wouldn't mind driving something like that" and be serious as dog crap on Princess Diana's grave.

One thing though, this rusty chevrolet he is driving is an eye sore. But on the other hand, at the ending where you hear those bells ringing, it really puts you in a christmas mood.

EDIT - Thanks reciprocity I fergot the link.

Edited by Jetblack
I am a dumb ass who forgot the link to the video
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jetblack said:

Start the video at 50 seconds to not have to sit thru the boring part where he digs for his car. The song is only about 3 minutes, not sure why the extra time at the end.

This one is a spin-off of Jingle Bells.

I thought about showing this to my room mate but her stupid ass would probably say "I wouldn't mind driving something like that" and be serious as dog crap on Princess Diana's grave.

One thing though, this rusty chevrolet he is driving is an eye sore. But on the other hand, at the ending where you hear those bells ringing, it really puts you in a christmas mood.

No video loaded here that I can see.

9 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

I hit the replay button several times, but could only hit like once.  Great rendition...thanks for passing that along Doreen.

A classic...

Edited by Boo
"merged" responses.
  • Like 1