I just got myself installed with a Macho Libre glucose sensor

Opah

Here I go, just got installed a Macho Libre glucose sensor, started out after a night of sweets with the sweet and my sour dough toast bread in the morning.

Woke up to a 324 fasting glucose, Yes I know Not Good, but here is  the advantage to being able to test any time, any where and as many times as you want.

So it took a day to get down into the 200s, so on the second day I went back to my diet that got my A1C down from 11.8  to 6.7  Great diet if you name is snowball have a  twichy nose and just hope about all day, but for a Man ?

On the bunny diet I run 178 to 140 all day with only just after eating peeking just above 160, Great!

I find out Menudo is great for my sugar !  Grape fruit is a short rise and back under 160 .   I love being able to test foods and combinations of foods.

Like this morning I know Sour dough is a real no no, but i thought sour dough toast a couple eggs and ham Might work Better,  NOPE sour dough will have to go away, (so sad)  the cool thing is Real time testing of foods ! I can kick the Rabbit crap to the curb and eat foods I like and they like me.

Long story short, 3 days in my sugar has been pretty constant 160 and below, (my goal), I have lost a couple of pounds without thinking about losing a couple pounds.  This Libre Glucose sensor is going to change my life ! I would say next to quitting smoking this is the best thing I have done for my self and my health.  and it is covered by my insurance

Edited by Opah
  • Like 3