Waiting

bakon

Why do they set a time to be at office only to sit and wait when you arrive?

How can the people move so slow and seem to be doing nothing at all behind the window?

I think back to Army with the hurry up and wait attitude.

Could run twice as many people through and still be doing nothing.

Why? If they did more would they catch up an run out of people?

unfortunately it happens,,,,as for as the paperwork more government regulations mean more paperwork and less time for patient care which is frustrating to both sides,,,,I have to chart the same thing three times because of the regulatory agencies requirements meaning the people who have no clue about patient care justifying their positions behind a desk imo.......ok stepping off of soapbox now......hope mrs bakon does well and the wait isnt too unbearably long

edited for spelling that I just noticed my ocd made me change it...

• Like 1

At my doctors, I can get the earliest appointment - 8am.  I get there at 7.55am... the doctor is running behind.  Every time.  I am the first appointment, how can they be behind already?!  No wonder they are behind all day... I wonder what would happen if I did that at my job...

Sending prayers to you and Mrs Bakon

• Like 1

Hugs to mrs Bakon......

In our docs,if WE are late,we won't be seen,yet they can keep me waiting for 1 hour.....

That's always how it goes. Pretty unfair!

Thinking of you and Mrs. B. Hugs.

• Like 1