Getting antsy, stressed and Hopeful all at the same time

Opah

The last couple of months have really put me to the test, pushed me to the Edge, Knocked me to my Knees 

I am so proud to be associated with you all, I own a debt to you.

Your strength, your Compassion, your support and your stretched out arms pulling me Back out of the Dark smoky life I was in.

22 days and i will achieve some thing that has alluded me for several years now.  Life right now is not perfect and I believe it will never be, and I am good with that,  I don't need perfect to stay quit, I must be able to fall off of my saddle get up, wipe off and get right back on. 

Overcoming the downs in life will not become an excuse to my self harm.

I once told a good friend of mine that was have bad relationship problems

that before she could give love to another she must first learn to love she self, take responsibility for her well being.  Once that was done the relationships she entered would be kind and loving.

Damn getting off track what I am saying is I take responsibility for my well being and smoking is not a healthy relationship I desire to be in.

I am loving my self, I care for my future and that I will have all the love of Family and Friends is just a Perk of loving my self.

Damn

• Like 6