JOIN ME IN A STATS PARADE - OCT 2, 2021

JustinHoot99

Almost 7 years (next month). 

It took a while but I finally came to the realization of how unhealthy I was physically and mentally having my life revolve around nicotine addiction.  So glad I quit.

Edited by johnny5
  • Like 7

8 hours ago, JustinHoot99 said:

Join me in showing it can be done.  Just say how many days it's been since you had even one puff/chew of any tobacco product.

25 glorious days - I've had many hundreds of cravings, but not one of them twisted my arm, put my head in a vice, or used a taser on me.

2400ish days, which is also about how long the first few months felt to me.  Big congrats on your first 25 and for realizing so soon what a glorious achievement each day is!

• Like 7

G’day 

A week to go and it’s 6 years since I smoked. Somewhere in that first year my mind slipped that gear and I changed from being a smoker to a non smoker. 

I celebrate each morning with a NOPE pledge then get on with the important task of living life..........

• Like 10

2,034 smoke-free days.

That is approximately 64,171 cigarettes not smoked.

If you laid all the cigarettes I haven't smoked end-to-end, they would extend 3.04 miles or 4.89 kilometers for our international friends.

• Like 5