Today

Linda

Had a good day today. Had a meeting to go to and went shopping.

Got home and doing some thinking about the past. Now all of the sudden

this overwhelming sadness came over me and I wanted to smoke. WTF.

I didn't but I sure wanted to. This to shall pass but it pisses me off

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Linda said:

This to shall pass but it pisses me off

Unfortunately its bound to happen this whole first year quit and truth be told from time to time after the first year. We need to remind ourselves that there's just no way you're going to go through every single situation over your smoking career that made you grab a smoke in just one years time.

The difference with time under your belt is that they're much more easy to get past then when you were newly quit. And you know this too shall pass and you'll keep that awesome quit you have 🤗

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ive had a few moments where mad urges showed up out of nowhere- actually each incident had triggers but they were real and took some self control to get through. I'm confident with my quit though and knowing these will come and pass made it easier. We are with you Linda!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AceWhite said:

Ive had a few moments where mad urges showed up out of nowhere- actually each incident had triggers but they were real and took some self control to get through. I'm confident with my quit though and knowing these will come and pass made it easier. We are with you Linda!

Thanks @AceWhite I know it will but sometimes the struggle gets old. I will get there with the help of the good people here.

• Like 1