Jacked up and cant shake this craving

Opah

19 minutes ago, Opah said:

Just curious what did you buy your self on your anniversary or   anniversaries ?  I may be letting myself off easy with just $2000.00 for the rifle scope and ammo.  May be I should throw in another couple hundred for a Bipod ? 

This is the SOS forum opah so you probably won't get a lot of replies to your question here. Doreen just made a thread in July about this though here: https://www.quittrain.com/topic/15892-look-at-all-that-extra-money-you-have/  in case you want to check out what people did with their saved money and add yours to it. And here's another one from 2019:  https://www.quittrain.com/topic/12836-what-are-you-doing-with-your-saved-money/

😊

Edited by jillar

My message quit smoking or not if you really, really want something something and you have worked hard to have that thing you should have it.  I will also say that I think your time and money would be better served by a get away with your wife.  You have guns..nothing is more important than making memories with your love. Seems like you could use a break from work and more time with the Mrs. Just my 2 cents.

My best wishes what ever or where ever you choose, when we get to this age we should enjoy what we want. That is what I try to do.

K

• Like 2