Jacked up and cant shake this craving

Opah

Man I now you all are going to say this is BS but all that talk about OOO I doing so good only 18 cigarettes smoked and hello felloe non smokers I right on track only smoked 16 today and i feel so good.  well it really jacked me up then the Forum you go girl your doing great ?

I really want a freaking smoke freak why not hell I can quit after 10 / 15 packs and start all over again.   Ya I know I get chastised for this but it is my first SOS I have never been this screwed.

This kept building and building,  got so stressed out I spent all day in my room, Black out drapes pulled closed and tight, laid there no TV no radio

Thought I was OK until  I walk out to the Lunch truck an smelled the smoke. I bought $15 worth of crap to stick into my face, and then started here.   Fat chance on sucking the hard candies 15 seconds and crunch.

22 minutes ago, Opah said:

This kept building and building,  got so stressed out I spent all day in my room, Black out drapes pulled closed and tight, laid there no TV no radio

Thought I was OK until  I walk out to the Lunch truck an smelled the smoke. I bought $15 worth of crap to stick into my face, and then started here.   Fat chance on sucking the hard candies 15 seconds and crunch.

@Opah Sorry your having a bad day!! Tomorrow will be better!😁😁

OK finally can suck on a hard candy without chewing it right away.

Deep breathes, Hard candy Jill and Linda are my saviors tonight.

So I have pretty much blown off all that started this, came to grips with it, who do I want to Be a non smoker or not a non smoker.

I am really looking forward to my year, it has only taken me 2 / 3 years to get here.  

• Like 2

I was happy to see that you were able to work through your crave Opah. Those things come out of nowhere and happen to the best of us. I hope that you are planning something really special for that one year anniversary! You deserve it!

• Like 1

@Opah  So glad your doing better and beat the crave!!!!

Its like I said live in Michigan and California I would have to travel a long way to

kick your butt  lol   😀😀 So I'm so glad you pulled yourself out of the dark hole.

Today will be better and I'm proud of you!!!

Edited by Linda
Spelling
  • Like 1

Thank you Guys, but this is not over, it is manageable right now but it is still there more of a nonchalant crave than a I have to smoke, you know that no big deal if I do crave !

Still chewing the hard candies, I need the rush right now.  Got to get 2nd shift in gear and running.  Ill be back

• Like 1

It took me by surprise, the intensity, the feeling it is my right to smoke !

Damn not sure where that type of feelings came from but they did engage me strongly, thank god I had this forum to weed out this type of thinking in my head.   I surely would have broke and tossed my quit, if it you all didn't  provide me the knowledge and support you did.

You know that is one thing particular I really like about quit train, is all the long, medium and short timers, all the different takes on quitting, I mean we have world wide opinions and tactics.

Thank you  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Opah said:

It took me by surprise, the intensity, the feeling it is my right to smoke !

Damn not sure where that type of feelings came from but they did engage me strongly, thank god I had this forum to weed out this type of thinking in my head.   I surely would have broke and tossed my quit, if it you all didn't  provide me the knowledge and support you did.

You know that is one thing particular I really like about quit train, is all the long, medium and short timers, all the different takes on quitting, I mean we have world wide opinions and tactics.

Thank you  

@Opah we are all here for each other, I know you've been there for me. Its good to pay it forward. Hang in there!!  You got this

• Like 2

so it is the end to another long day, but Yes Linda you were correct it was better than the day before.   Work should start getting better,  Jaime got his promotion to SMO 3rd shift and that means with a little training he will be supervising nights and I can let that shift go.

Hoping to get back to my 4th shift and 3 days off here soon,  seem Our brand new Billion Dollar DC went up in smoke today, well not totally but enough to shut it down for awhile.  That means their crews and SMOs will be coming here and we will have  more than enough man power.

• Like 1

Hey O....

Its a while since I got my frying pan out ...

Lose that wonderful quit you have going .....no way .....

We are all waiting to go to the Lido Deck Party ......

Smelly horrible cancer sticks......Bleh.....Yuk !!!!

giphy.gif

Edited by Doreensfree
  • Like 2

Yes Yes I know that cast Iron skillet well, Guaranteed to get my attention.

I fine now I believe, took getting me looking at a new rifle to make it go away.  I figured for my year anniversary reward, anyone out there Know where I can get a good price on a Browning BAR 308 with a DBM & 18" barrel, I would really appreciate it, Ca sucks big time for Purchasing of Fire arms of any sort. Just need a store or shop Name and number I will do the Rest. 

• Like 1

Only one obstacle and that is a different rifle, I will give them tell tonight and then Ill pull the trigger.   This is what I need to show my self just how much I appreciate me staying quit.  

Just curious what did you buy your self on your anniversary or   anniversaries ?  I may be letting myself off easy with just $2000.00 for the rifle scope and ammo.  May be I should throw in another couple hundred for a Bipod ? 

• Like 1