Steven Drojensky is 3 Months Smoke Free Today !!!!

jillar

Thank you everyone. I was busy tutoring at the library again. It was nice to focus on teaching and not worrying about when I could go outside for a cigarette. Also, I'm sure my learner and the staff  appreciated me not reeking of smoke anymore. 🙂🚬

Edited by Steven Drojensky
  • Like 8

On 9/9/2021 at 6:41 PM, Steven Drojensky said:

Thank you everyone. I was busy tutoring at the library again. It was nice to focus on teaching and not worrying about when I could go outside for a cigarette. Also, I'm sure my learner and the staff  appreciated me not reeking of smoke anymore. 🙂🚬

That is such an incredible motivator, Steven!  I'm a teacher, too, and when I smoked I felt terrible about its implications for my craft (e.g., students were subjected to my inattention and stink) and for the poor example I felt I was tacitly setting for my learners.  I really tried to use that additional motivation in the initial months.   

Keep up the awesome work, and I hope you'll treat yourself today!

C99 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1