Covid

Linda

Been a rough weekend again. Seems like life just sucks 

lately, Another friend diagnosed with covid and in the hospital.

This shit is never going to end. Really struggling lately.

Trying hard to keep positive attitude, but my positive

attitude is getting harder to find. Just needed to vent. 

Just thinking about life and no matter what we are all

terminal one way or the other. And that is a pretty shitty

attitude. I need something positive to happen.

• Sad 2

Wishing your friend a quick and full recovery, Linda. I can definitely relate to a need for some positive changes for a change, so here's to better days and some good news on the near horizon.  In the meantime, hang in there and congratulate yourself every day for the immeasurable gift you've give yourself by quitting smoking this year and lean on the inner strength and resolve you've shown during this process.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, pixiedust said:

hope that your friend is doing okay. this pandemic scares me to death, makes my anxiety worse, you name it. check in often and let us know how you are and your friend, too.

@pixiedust Thank you!! My friend is doing a little better. I know this pandemic just sucks.

Good luck on your quit!! There are a lot of good people on this forum and they just want to

help win the battle!! I too got a little upset with some comments when I first started my quit

But don't give up!! Take what you like and leave the rest. Hang in the there and good luck.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Linda said:

@pixiedust Thank you!! My friend is doing a little better. I know this pandemic just sucks.

Good luck on your quit!! There are a lot of good people on this forum and they just want to

help win the battle!! I too got a little upset with some comments when I first started my quit

But don't give up!! Take what you like and leave the rest. Hang in the there and good luck.

you’re so kind, thank your! Glad your friend is doing a little better! Will keep them in my prayers. 

• Thanks 1