Katgirl is Three Months Smoke Free Today!!!

jillar

Thanks, everyone, for your continued support. I visit the site daily, because I need the encouragement and friendship. I have a strong network of fiends back east, but have not really made any close friends, since moving here 7 years ago. Maybe that’s why I picked up cigarettes, after having quit for six years. Naturally, I count my significant other, John, as a good friend. Other than that, and our respective families, I can get pretty lonely. It’s fortunate that I enjoy my own company.😂 What I’m trying to say is that hanging around this forum, as well as a few others, is my social life, especially since COVID. So, I am grateful for all of you, especially those that continue to play our silly games. It keeps this lonely girl engaged. ❤️😊

Kat

Edited by Katgirl
  • Like 2

LORD. so sorry I missed this! I am so happy for you, we all struggle but to me you have the determination to never light up again (except for fireworks). If I knew how to put them here I would, alas no tech wizard so you will have to take me at my word.  GREAT JOB!!!

K

• Like 1