Robbie hits Four Months!

Robbie

Well I just clocked up four months of not smoking! Feeling pleased with myself as a lot of that time has been spent in strict lockdown...which we are in again at present. It's been tough at times but there have been plenty of rewards. I have heard that many people have gone back to smoking because of the hardships of lockdowns, but I'm doing ok!

notes.jpg

• Like 7

Fantastic Robbie! You sound so much more comfortable with your quit too! Remember how rough it was in the beginning? Remember when we thought that we weren’t going to survive our initial quit? LOL How gullible we were. We kicked butt girl! 🤗

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thanks everyone! Jordan7 lockdown has been bad at times as I'm on my own...especially when the weather is rainy, but I just keep going. Haven't slept through it but very hard to get going in the mornings when there's not much to do during the rest of the day. Our current lockdown is likely to be extended too. We all just have to keep going...somehow.

• Like 2