Have you noticed anything yet ????

Doreensfree

Newbies ....

Tell us if you have noticed a change in yourself....

I can remember a few weeks in ....Smelling newly mowed grass...

All of a sudden it was very strong ....

I stood and took deep breaths in ....lovely aroma ...

What have you noticed ????

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, AceWhite said:

I noticed that smokers stink- 

damn I used to stink like that?????

No kidding! I remember asking my niece and nephew if I smelled that bad when I smoked. Of course they said I didn't but I must have 😣

• Like 6

I notice I don’t get winded, as easily, and my boyfriend has stopped nagging me about smoking. So now, I nag him when he lights a bowl. Effing Californians-  bunch of potheads! 😂

Edited by Katgirl
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

My sense of smell it was amazing the difference (both good and bad smells lol) I can clock another smoker at a 100 paces now lol 2 of my kids came to visit a few weeks ago, they both commented I no longer "smell like smoke" I always smoked outside so here I thought I was avoiding that....wrong! 

• Like 5

I'm happy that I can taste and smell properly again...had no idea what I was missing out on all these years! Also my clothes, house and car no longer smell of smoke...it's great!

• Like 6

Money stayed in my purse a lot longer, not as many trips to the auto bank lol. Needed air fresheners in my old car as it stank like a stale ash tray! Had a new car 18  months ago, smell great in there, no one will ever smoke in mine either, they can walk if they won’t put that filth out 😌

• Like 5

15 hours ago, jillar said:

No kidding! I remember asking my niece and nephew if I smelled that bad when I smoked. Of course they said I didn't but I must have 😣

People always said that to me too.  I always thought  they were just being kind or had no sense of smell whatever.   I could always smell it on someone, even when I was still a smoker.

• Like 5

No cough, I am sure I don't smell like an ashtray but I must have in the past. Did not smoke in the house but the car must have been horrible, I think it must be better. Do not smell it on others but I go out rarely now with pandemic. I suffer from chronic migraine which effects my sense of smell but I do know I breathe easier and it only just over a month

K

• Like 5

G’day 

Time. 

I’ve got all this time back that I used to spend smoking or planing to smoke or worrying if I could get the time to slip one in.

I can now just stop..... and do nothing.

I used to say I had a bushmans breakfast.

A pee... A smoke ... and a quik look about.

Now a quik pee and a seat and a good look about. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1