I got my first dose of Covid 19 vaccine today morning !!!!!

Sunshine59

Congrats Sunshine :) love your handle . You are quit and now vaccinated soon to have both doses . That should definitely bring you happiness and sunshine . It's been hard on so so many and still is .

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Abby said:

Congrats Sunshine :) love your handle . You are quit and now vaccinated soon to have both doses . That should definitely bring you happiness and sunshine . It's been hard on so so many and still is .

Thanks Abby :)

1 hour ago, BKP said:

Good to hear that you have been able to get that first dose @Sunshine59.  I hope that availability is becoming less of an issue in India.  It's upsetting to see there are still millions of people desperate to get vaccinated and conversely millions of others who have the opportunity, but choose not to. I understand that the AztraSeneca vaccine dosage is supposed to be 2 shots 8-12 weeks apart.  That means you should have your 2nd dose no later than October 12.  You may want to look into that as you mentioned November in your original post.

Anyway, glad you're getting a high level of protection against serious illness and death from COVID.  It does give you a welcome sense of security. Great news on keeping the quit too! 

@BKP,

Thanks .

Here is the details of the vaccine registration site in India .This and another site (one for business firms ) is  where we register for vaccines .

I work in a pharmacy distribution center , so all the employees there had to register in another site and we all got appointments today .

We had shortages of vaccines here too even though we get most of the vaccines from Serum Institute of India ( It is an Indian biotechnology and biopharmaceuticals company. It is the world's largest manufacturer of vaccines located in the city of Pune, India . )

Untitled.png

1 hour ago, jillar said:

Yay @Sunshine59, that's great news 😊

@jillar ,

Yes it is a relief after many months of waiting and more waiting 

:)

Edited by Sunshine59
  • Like 2