Guilty Pleasure Songs

Boo

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

According to one of the younger guys at work, Bon Jovi is now considered "soccer mom rock."

I won't be deterred by the opinion of some smartass little whippersnapper...I like these songs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Everybody loves to hate that band Creed.  Them and Nickleback.  However, heard this song for the first time in a long time the other day.  Never had strong feelings for it one way or the other back in the day.  Now that I'm a father of one with another one on the way....I have to confess, song hit me right square in the feels.

I never would have guessed that fatherhood would include me getting emotional over some song that played on regular rotation at every rock station twenty years-ago...funny how things work out.

• Like 2

A friend of mine, he's an idiot but a good guy, sent me a link to this video for New Years.  This morning I couldn't get that chorus out of my head.

Novi, Novi, Novi, Novi Go-od...

• Haha 4

• 3 months later...

Ensnared by my own stupid prank.  I find it amusing to annoy my wife and friends by playing really stupid songs.  It's all fun and games until you get one of those stupid songs stuck in your head.

And that's where I find myself now...BA-NANA!

• Haha 5

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2022 at 5:53 PM, johnny5 said:

^^  Nice choice with the Bangles and glad this thread is active again. 

Young Boo had quite a crush on Susanna Hoffs back in the day.

As long as I'm confessing to past musical crushes...I had a thing for Lisa Loeb in the nineties.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...