A personal commitment promise and pledge to nope

Abby

My quit is not in crisis , just no idea where to put this . Perhaps  it might help someone here . 

My quit is fine , it's safe , its strong , but addiction can be deceiving and unpredictable . It caught me off gaurd once and it cost me dearly .  I learned though and I won't let it happen again . One puff is never enough . I think this SoS thread is a life saver . 

I committed to nope for a reason so I will stick with nope . When I feel l may give up or give in , I know I have the tools , resources , support and strength to get me through one more day. I am stronger than I think . I will reach out if I must . 

I can predict with absolute certainty there will be 0 percent percent chance of smoking at my house today . I don't do that any more.

Today is another scorcher.  Rain in the forecast ? Unpredictable most days . 

Stay safe , stay healthy , stay active . 

Heading out for my walk . 

😎 

• Like 8

Completely agree, the NOPE pledge has been a huge help in the quit and having the S.O.S. there is a comfort.  I also walk early in the morning especially since the 116 degree day a couple of weeks ago, nice now.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Abby said:

My quit is not in crisis , just no idea where to put this

Hi @Abby,  another great post. You can put posts like this right here on the main board 😊 

Oh and if you have trouble figuring out where to put something there's a brief description of each forum right under the title, or we can move it for you 😊

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1