Look at all that extra money you have ????

I replaced my old car this month and I'm sure I have more money which went towards that! I used to smoke in my old car and it smelt bad, took me lots of cleaning and air freshener to get it reasonably ok...luckily the buyer wasn't too fussy! It's so good to have another car that smells clean and fresh; I want to keep it that way always.

Love.jpg

• Like 3

On 7/6/2021 at 2:25 PM, jillar said:

Yes, it is! And I've had a few ask if they could go swimming in there 😄

Got any pics of your pond, @jillar? I am hoping to put one in here in NC....if I can talk BF into it!! 🐢🐠

21 minutes ago, Rozuki said:

Got any pics of your pond, @jillar? I am hoping to put one in here in NC....if I can talk BF into it!! 🐢🐠

Here's one right after we built the pergola to help clear it up and protect the fish from birds. It was taken before I bought my new pump and filter system. You'll love a pond, the fish are so fun to watch. Theyll even suck my fingers lol. I even had one that would swim through my hand 😊

0803141230.jpg

Edited by jillar
  • Like 4

Thanks for the pic, @Jillar! That is so wonderful....how deep is it and what kind of fish do you keep? Koi? We have been discussing pergolas....have to remember one day at a time.....one thing at a time....don't want to be too pushy w the BF....lol 😉 

• Like 2

@Rozuki, it's 2 1/2 ft deep and yes all my fish are Koi. I had some cool pond goldfish that were really pretty but the last one got snatched a while back 😞 Make sure to make plenty of hiding spots for them to help keep them safe from predator's! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, jillar said:

Here's one right after we built the pergola to help clear it up and protect the fish from birds. It was taken before I bought my new pump and filter system. You'll love a pond, the fish are so fun to watch. Theyll even suck my fingers lol. I even had one that would swim through my hand 😊

0803141230.jpg

This is so cool Jillar....👍

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...