Quit Train was off line...

Robbie

Hi everyone, the Quit Train was off line for quite a few hours, maybe for maintenance? Went to check in on everyone and the page just had error 500. Anyway, looks like it's all ok again...I realised that I would miss it if it disapeared!

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, AceWhite said:

Thought ya'all kicked me out- the preparation h comment was too much?

For a hot minute, I had the same reaction, but dismissed it pretty quickly, as I have been a stellar participant….image.png.824f1f34375f597a8928ec73a4cd3c94.pngimage.png.82063d333f7087f224dbff9b0e996774.pngimage.png.d06a0ab4f37d4254d34baeb5a979f285.pngimage.png.13a170a0b311f841d889f284b3d69a6e.pngimage.png.824f1f34375f597a8928ec73a4cd3c94.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Sorry guys! The quittrain isn't going anywhere! I got a little click happy and got myself knocked off the site and that was the only way MQ could get me back on. 

My apologies to everyone....I've learned an important lesson..

R.cc70066f47c34e22a9ae2988d77f876f?rik=M

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, AceWhite said:

Thought ya'all kicked me out- the preparation h comment was too much?

Please do be more careful with preparation h next time.

4 hours ago, jillar said:

I got a little click happy

Perhaps try to be a little less happy while clicking please.

Well, 2 confessions and 1 crime - now who's the 'real' culprit.

Was thinking it could have been a disk space issue resulting in catastrophic failure.

Edited by d2e8b8
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, d2e8b8 said:

Was thinking it could have been a disk space issue resulting in catastrophic failure.

I wish that was so but it was only jillar who was getting the error until MQ tried to fix my dumb mistake.......

Note to self: you don't have to click on EVERYTHING you see.........😄

• Haha 1

Well personally I'm not worried about using Quit Train as a crutch at this stage in my quit. (I just watched the video). We all depend on technology these days...some people are seriously addicted to Face Book for example, but I'm not one of them. I was just curious about why it was down and yeah, I would miss the site, but I have other strategies too for dealing with my nicotine addiction now thankfully! 

• Like 3