It's July Roll Call !!!!

Doreensfree

I am still here! I am currently on a cross country road trip, so will post when I can. Next week, I am headed to my beloved Jersey shore. My west coast love has never been east, so having fun showing him around. 

• Like 8

Katgirl, when you have time I want to know how you got from east to west. In the meantime enjoy your trip and remember you are not allowed to smoke within 50 feet of anywhere.  Easy to stay on track.

K

• Like 4

@Kris, when my 2nd husband passed away, suddenly, in 2014, I decided I needed a change .  So, I sold my home in NJ, and moved to wine country, in CA. After grieving for a year, I started dating, and eventually met the 3rd great love of my life. John and I have been together for 2 1/2 years, and it has been great.

• Like 4

Katgirl. You must be so strong and brave. You can and are out there doing it.

I don't have those attributes.  I am not adventurous, I have anxiety about everything, I don't know how I have kept going these last ten years, I took care of most everything before my husband passed and I am taking care of it now but for some reason I am scared as s*** all the time.  I just want a break, someone come take care of all this s***, I am tired of thinking nonstop about all the bulls***. I want to runaway for awhile and I am going to do it soon.  Just me at a nice resort near some water.

K

• Like 1

BKP.

this will do fine, now I just need a cabin, condo or hotel (with room service) and I will be good to go.  Been a long time since geography class, is this place anywhere near Lake Tahoe?

K

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kris said:

Katgirl. You must be so strong and brave. You can and are out there doing it.

I don't have those attributes.  I am not adventurous, I have anxiety about everything, I don't know how I have kept going these last ten years, I took care of most everything before my husband passed and I am taking care of it now but for some reason I am scared as s*** all the time.  I just want a break, someone come take care of all this s***, I am tired of thinking nonstop about all the bulls***. I want to runaway for awhile and I am going to do it soon.  Just me at a nice resort near some water.

K

I am not brave at all. I am adventurous by nature, but suffer from chronic anxiety. I think my stubbornness keeps me going, despite my problems. I am very far out of my comfort zone right now, but keep my eyes on the prize. The prize is getting to spend time with my family and visit a few life long friends. It is not easy being me.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kris said:

Jillar,  stop that!! I cannot get a bunny, I can't control my dogs, they would eat the sweet thing.

K

What are you talking about?!

• Like 2