I think I have messed something up!

I have sent a message to MQ to take a look and tell me what I am doing wrong and or tell me what to do.  Just wanted you I am here, just can't respond until I understand what I am doing wrong.

K

Jillar,

I go to answer a new message, the subject box come up fine, then when I get to the message box there is already a message there that I have sent someone else.

I have been deleting the old message and typed in the new one and then hit submit reply box.  If just seems that things are not getting where they should go

K

@Kris, when you reply and then hit submit reply stay on the thread until you see your comment post. If you leave right after and the reply didn't post then when you come back to reply you will see your earlier post in the reply box. To clear what you previously wrote click on clear editor. I hope this helps 😊

Screenshot_20210701-122351_kindlephoto-1400752329.png

• Like 1

looks like it worked fine, now I need to backtrack my messages because there are some people out there that think I am rude because they did not get a message back from me. Would it be okay for me just to start a new topic, that I messed up and some of my replies did not go thru.  For anyone that did not get an answer to let me know.

Kris

I don't think you need to worry about that. If someone is waiting for an answer they'll usually tag you so you know. This is a tag, also known as a mention, btw: @Kris

And you're not a dummy, you're a beginner. We all were at one time 🤗

Edited by jillar