A thanks to the funny guys!

Kris

i am new to the board and am trying to learn how everything works.  Opah told me just pick a thread and start going.  What I have found on here is a bunch of funny guys that seem like they are at the bar having a beer and one upping each other.  You are very good!  I know my husband would have loved to play too.  You have used some of the things he would have said.  Thanks for taking me back to that time. I am "taking this to mattresses" I think that is how it goes

K

• Like 4

Soon after I hopped on the Quit Train, I became good friends with Doreen.  It all started over a conversation of banjo music and a dirty joke.

You join this site because you quit smoking.  Where it goes from there is anybody's guess.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Boo and I were on the same page ....we have had the journey of our lives ...

When we look back at how much we wanted to kick this horrible habit ...we will have wonderful memories 

You make a friend forever ...age doesn't matter ...

Quitting can be fun ...it's what you make of it ...

It can be a long hard slog  or it can be more pleasurable...

It's down to you guys ,...

Just jump in and join us ....there is always another seat at the bar ....👍😁🐸

• Like 2

Okay, I think I have Boo (the person who forgot his pants) has the same name as the other Grandma in our family goes by Boo,  Boo may play the banjo, so did my father.  And likes to tell racy jokes. Do I have you correct?

Doreen is free from cigarettes.  Must have a big heart and is a real jewel. She may enjoy an adult beverage because she is saving me a seat at the nonsmokers bar.

Do I have you correct?

These are two people I have met at the party.

K

• Like 1

Lol....Nearly right ....I'm the Banjo fanatic ...well would like to be ....my dad could play too...

I've been trying to learn the yukelle...but it's slow...

Boo used to sit me in his canoe ,when he went white water rafting ...I was quit happy to be there lol....

The rapids were the best ...I minded the sandwiches ...

Your right about Boo and the racy jokes ...I've spit my coffee out ,many a time ...

Welcome to the Party ...😀

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kris said:

Okay, I think I have Boo (the person who forgot his pants) has the same name as the other Grandma in our family goes by Boo,  Boo may play the banjo, so did my father.  And likes to tell racy jokes. Do I have you correct?

Not a banjo player.  I play stringed instruments the same way most people speak a foreign language for the first time.

I do tell dirty jokes.  I have a dirty joke for practically every occasion.

And I almost never forget my pants now...almost never.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Boo said:

I do tell dirty jokes.  I have a dirty joke for practically every occasion.

Thank goodness I am a slow bear.  Most times I have to ask my husband or kids to explain it to me.  🤪  However, I do love the stick of the day.

Edited by Mee
  • Haha 3