Not a smoking issue, feet, ankles and lower leg swelling

Kris

I do not think this could be related to not smoking, everyone said drink lots of water, so I have. Been on  a salt crave which is normal for me.  Do not know where the swelling is coming from.  I was going to go to urgent care today but the kids needed me to watch the grandson. I will go to 

GP tomorrow, just wondering if anyone else has had this experience.

K

@Kris, its not quitting related. But being on a salt crave and drinking a lot probably doesn't help. You should definitely call your GP tomorrow. Shame on your kids for putting your health at risk so you could babysit 😠

Try propping your feet up on pillows, higher then your body to hopefully help with the swelling until you can go get checked. 🤗

• Like 1

Thanks for your reply. I have had my feet up all day,  maybe to many chips yesterday. As for watching my grandson, he is no trouble at all, we just snuggled up on the couch and watched Americas funniest videos animal edition.  My grown 33 yr old son wears me out more than the little guy

K

• Like 2

Jillar.

Thanks for asking, yes I still have what I call elephant feet and ankles.  I cancelled my acupuncture today.  Did not call the GP yet. I feel fine physically just mentally shut down today. don't want to get dressed or leave the house.  If not better tomorrow I will see the doctor.

K

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Doreen, 

I guess I could but it would probably take all day.  I don't have a cell anymore since I hardly leave the house. Have not taught myself to zoom or skype etc....

It is a little better today, I will keep an eye on it and if needed get myself to the doc. Thanks for your concern.  I just have no clue why it happened.  I had acupuncture on friday but they say that would have caused it. That is only new thing other than my quit.

K

• Like 1

Just got up, let me check em.  Still going down, they really are starting to resemble my feet.  I still can't figure out what happened.  I really do think the acupuncture may have done it.

K

• Like 1

could be, I now have stock in Frito Lay and Walmart.  I have Walmart Kettle chips which I found better than the Lays brand and only $1.33 a bag.  When you are on your own you have to be frugal where you can. Back to the list...frito scoops, tosito scoops, nacho cheese doritos, mixed nuts, walnuts and almonds. All salt heavy.

I am so ashamed of my weakness and I am snacking on all these things but at least I am not smoking.  

K

Ps going to take a break and cry

I have both, have plenty of healthy options.  Just making the wrong choices.

somehow I am losing any good sense when it comes to everything  except the smoking.  I am willing to go to hell and back stop.

K