Five days to go

Abby

I'm still in awe ! Ten years quit ! I have not forgotten my first days . They were hard but the best days of my life , for without them I wouldn't be where I am today.

I owe it to sites like these and people I'll remember forever . 

Edited by Abby
  • Like 10

Thankyou @Boo nd @Jillar . 

I'm looking forward to new beginnings and firsts In the real world now , not internet world . 

(Hmm cant make mention , it won't work this morning , sorry )  

Anyone else doubt they would make to day three ?  I gave up multiple day threes until I figured out a way that worked for me to get past and push through them . If I'm not mistaking nicotene leaves your system in three days.. let me go check . No idea if this is accurate but it is interesting . 

https://www.healthline.com/health/quit-smoking/how-long-does-nicotine-stay-in-your-system

Anyway this worked for me Day 1 day 2 day 4 . Silly , but worked . You do what ya gotta do . 

Edited by Abby
  • Like 1

@Boo  you are not scary at all lol :) and you don't surprise me that you have such an awesome quit . You signed up , you sealed the deal and on top of that you delivered . Great job . Keep it up . 

Thank you @Doreensfree all the best in the future for you as well . Thank you for being part of the journey . 

You gave me food for thought . 

--------------------

No one knows how long forever is . Forever when I quit used to scare me . Quit forever .. oh the thought of never having another smoke ! OMG s.c.a.r.y .

I don't give credit where credit isn't due . Smoking is what it is , it sucks !  I gave smoking waaay too much power and credit . 

Being free "forever " be it one day now  or blessed with another ten years I am thankful for forever and to all those who encouraged me one day at a time . 

Forever is a beautiful word and I will be quit forever and grateful to all forever no matter how many days quit you made my quit possible . 

When in doubt I know where quit train is . I have no excuse to give away a quit ever ! 

When I started my quit and reason I quit was I thought I may not live another six months .

Wow , here it is ten years later !

Don't underestimate everyone at quit train what quitting can do for you .

It's truly miraculous ! 

Edited by Abby
  • Like 4