Ex Smokers Diet

Abby

Ex-Smokers Diet

This is a specially formulated diet designed to help ex-smokers cope with stress that builds during the day.

Breakfast
1 grapefruit
1 slice whole wheat toast
1 cup skim milk

Lunch
1 small portion lean, steamed chicken
1 cup spinach
1 cup herbal tea
1 Hershey’s Kiss

Afternoon Tea
The rest of the Hershey Kisses in the bag
1 tub of Hagen-Daaz ice cream with chocolate chip topping

Dinner
4 glasses of wine (red or white)
2 loaves garlic bread
1 family size supreme pizza
3 Snickers Bars

Late Night Snack
1 whole Sarah Lee cheesecake (eaten directly from the freezer)
Remember: Stressed spelled backward is desserts.

Share this with four ex-smokers and you will lose two pounDs

• Haha 7
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...

Gosh, I just went to the store.  I will try to get all of this next week. Will the ladies who are laughing tell me what is so funny?  Maybe you are like me, I will do this backwards so I get as many calories in before noon as I can. I pick you to share with me and I will lose 4 pounds. I always heard don't eat after 6PM now I know why.

K

• Haha 2

• 3 months later...

I am still doing my quit so @Abby your diet is still for me..Guys I don't need mule, I am the mule carrying all the groceries into the house. It does count as a workout, there is walking and weight lifting. 

I am just poking fun, I use to run, swim and ice skate.  I always did all the yard work,(was not my husbands thing).  I know I always felt strong and healthy.  Right now I just feel old and tired.  The doc says there are certain things I can't do anymore.  That is when the weight started creeping.  I used to eat anything I wanted because I moved so much at home and at work. Now I don't work and I can't do the yard work.  I hate getting old!!!

K

• Like 1