A welcome to newcomers

Abby

Just want you to feel better physically for now.  The quit part is yours and yours alone.  I do not lie, it is really really hard.  I still crave everyday but now I know it is just my mind talking.  I have not been sick, I have cried but it was not over the smoking thing.  This is the first time I am doing something for me.  I have spent my whole life taking care of others.  It is finally time to concentrate on me, on my health.

Wish you well!!

K

@Doreensfree thank you for welcoming me in here.  i'm still trying to solve the issue at hand.  Kris offered me a strategy that i think could yield some good results.  unfortunately life got in the way and i'll have to wait until this evening to put it into play.  i'm assuming that 40 years of using coffee and a cigarette as a poop trigger has left my colon just as confused as my emotions.  here's to hopefully having a sleepless night!!  

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Kris said:

Okay, here you go one way or another.  First go to the drugstore and get some Phillips Milk of Magnesia.   Make sure you have plenty of toilet paper in the bath.  Take a double dose, at least two capfuls.  Follow that with water, 2 or 3 glasses, just keep sipping.  Since you have not gone in awhile you will have  some cramping.  Just go with it.  The first time will not be pleasant since you have been constipated.  After that you will be good to go, go and go.  Do not plan on leaving the house for the day.  You will empty beyond belief and then you will feel better.  

At that point you will have a new outlook on life and can concentrate of getting ready to quit smoking.  Sorry to say the vap does count, you are starting over and that is okay.  Don't feel bad!

All you can do is get yourself ready and start again.  I am only three and half months in and I smoked for as long as you.  I did not think I could do it but I am with the help of the people here.

Lets get you feeling better and it will be easier to start your quit.

K

putting this protocol into action now.  will keep the board updated on progress.  this has been the one issue that has brought me closer to complete collapse and ruination of my quit since i started.  hopefully the games will begin soon!!

• Like 2

So glad you feel better.  I have taken care of a lot of people over the years and have the basics down.  You should always keep a well stocked cabinet over the counter stuff to help with colds, flu, tummy aches etc...I hate to have to go out for stuff when I feel bad.

K

• Like 3

If this is a common problem you have had a lot you need to discuss with your doctor.  If you eat balanced diet and drink plenty of water that is best.  You do not want to do this often, or your body could decide not to work naturally.  Just do this if it gets really bad.

K

• Like 1

On 6/13/2021 at 12:51 PM, AceWhite said:

Hi people know me as Ace & my profile pic tells a lot about me- probably not what you think tho lol

Born n raised So Cal I am everything this land offers. Grew up skateboarding surfing playing little league and pee wee football

Ice hockey rodeo and triathlons as an adult.

I own a business that engineers & installs fire sprinkler systems

Always been active and outgoing- smoking just doesn't fit my lifestyle so it had to go.

I'm an addict- smoking was my dope, so now I live a life of NOPE

I like shrimp

the dude abides man...

• Haha 1