Unveil the lies

Abby

I was grateful someone mentioned to read the Tobacco wars documentary . Yes , I had seen it before . I've also done much research especially in the last fiive six years and it's given me a passion to help others quit and an even bigger passion to to expose the truth about big T . 

Instead of smoking start researching .

Here is one I read this morning

https://www.lung.org/research/sotc/by-the-numbers/10-appalling-tobacco-facts

Instead of smoking research politics and smoking . Really dig deep into it .  I want you to do the research , it will distract you from smoking , I can give you link upon link and boy I'd like to but I want you to be drawn to what interests you and what you'd like to learn about big T and vaping .  Your curiosity will reveal to you some very important things to help you quit and maybe even take it further to another level . I'm a bit of an investigator and once I start I want answers . 

I think we should share our findings and start a thread devoted to unveiling the lies . 

Politics and religion are two things on quit smoking sites frowned upon . Do you suppose Big T likes that . I do and know they do . What a bunch of .... ok I'll keep my cool lol . l think they are the sneakiest most threatening people we need worry about big time in this day and age and in this world . Only research will open your eyes . Research where the money you spend on cigarettes is donated to or who are they supporting ?  Politicians ? Why politicians ? Research it . What other things do they own ? Do your research it's very very very important! 

Don't smoke and be a part of their lies .

Do they own other big food corporations  , big liquor names  ? Perhaps coffee ? There are some things I just won't buy now because of the ties . 

How did they lure us into smoking , how are they luring kids in today ? For every smoker quitting how many are starting with their safer way of smoking their products and how many in the future will die a younger age . The information out there will astound you . 

Bring up Old and new court documents , research the history , don't smoke. 

Be a part by Speaking up with the truth , not just quitting smoking but really speaking out . Unveil the lies ! 

I am curious what have others read during their quits that did or did not surprise them about big T . 

• Like 4

Awesome  @jillar for the info . Will definitely check it out . Grateful someone else also wants to see the truth be told , and like me wants to take action . 

Edited by Abby
Sp as usual lol and added content .
  • Like 3

Our Health Department, Lung Foundation and Heart foundation all promote vaping over smoking. It is a tool for a lot of people in this Country (UK) to quit smoking and you can obtain a voucher for a starter kit in our Stop Smoking clinics.

I know America feels differently and this is an American site so I'm not saying go and do it. Just saying views differ from country to country. 

Quitting smoking is most definitely the best thing anyone can do.

Articles about the business practices of the merchants of death strengthened my quit during the early days of the process.  I vowed to never buy another pack of smokes as I refused to give the bastards another dime of my money.

There's no harm in a bit of righteous anger so long as it's aimed at the proper targets.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Boo said:

Articles about the business practices of the merchants of death strengthened my quit during the early days of the process.  I vowed to never buy another pack of smokes as I refused to give the bastards another dime of my money.

There's no harm in a bit of righteous anger so long as it's aimed at the proper targets.

This is exactly how I felt ....my light bulb moment ...!!!

• Like 2