Our Jillar Is 5 Years Smoke Free Today !!!!

Doreensfree

It's my Honour to start your Wonderful Anniversary Day !!!!

5 Years .... Inspirational.....

Thank you for being my Dear Friend ....and my better half here....

You are special ....you bring so much to the Train ....

Your Fun ....I've keeled over a good few times ....

Thank you Partner ....for being ....you ❤❤

I've sent you some cutie bunnies to help Celebrate your Big day ....🐸😁

white-bunnies.jpg

australian-firefighters-animals-calendar-2020-40-5d9c43dc179db__700.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Hallmark Ecards Wow GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown@jillar Congratulations to you Jillar !!!!! You are such an amazing person. Thank you for all you give to the train. Have a wonderful day and treat yourself to something wonderful today!!!!

Edited by Linda
Spelling
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations on 5 years Jillar!  You have been an inspiration to many of us here. 

I was having coffee in the backyard and a bunny was playing around quite close to my legs totally unafraid of the human.  Guess I can only look at bunnies fondly now.

Thank you for everything you do.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Sorry I missed the party, yesterday, especially if that young hunk with the tatts and rabbit was there….😂 Huge congrats, @jillar! I am so proud of you. You are an inspiration to me, and  are perhaps the person, on here, who I most admire! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Aww...I show up late to the party again.

Jillar is passed out surrounded by empty Coors Light cans.  Bakon did something stupid and was asked to leave.  Doreen has put her clothes back on and gone home...I missed all the fun.

Congratulations Jillar.  Five years of freedom is cause for celebration.

(Insert random bunny meme here)

image.png.5267f104584680d833083ca7015c051d.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Hey, Jillar! Congrats on the 5 year milestone....do tell what you did to celebrate and how you rewarded yourself! I bet it was awesome!! Thanks for being here! 🐰

image.png.8e7cc403113b504975a1063c6c341b1b.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Congrats on 5 years Jillar!  You are an inspiration to so many here and this place would not be the same without you.  Thanks for all your support!  I hope you celebrated it up big!

Bunny Eating GIF

Edited by Jenny
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Wow! Congratulations on 5 years quit, Jillar! I hope you did something to reward yourself!  Thank you for being so supportive of all of us here on the train! Hope your day is smooooth ⛵ sailing!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1