Jenny is 9 Years Smoke Free Today!!!

jillar

Congratulations on nine years quit @Jenny, that's a great quit! I hope you're doing well and will pop in and give us an update on how life's been treating you 😊

LOGO-9TH-ANNIVERSARYGIF2.gif&ehk=3hTOys3

Edited by jillar
Wrongly posted 7th instead of 9th
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, Mona said:

Hmmm...is it 7 years or 9 years?  Regardless, it's a long time!  Congratulations!!!

tenor.gif

Mona, I think you are right and it is 9 years!  Huge congratulations, Jenny!

giphy.gif

Edited by Nancy
  • Like 4

• jillar changed the title to Jenny is 9 Years Smoke Free Today!!!
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you!  I cannot believe how fast the time has flown by!  When I quit 9 years ago I wasn't sure how I would ever get through.  This site and the support offered was exactly what I needed to stay on track.   So good to see the new "faces" and old friends as well.  I love my smoke free life and the freedom that comes with it!

• Like 5