Struggling

Linda

You cannot rely on one person to keep your quit! Do not give anyone that much power over your life! That may sound dramatic, but this is life or death we are talking about. Instead, rely on your own strength, and the many here who have taken the time to come to your aid, when you needed help.

Edited by Katgirl
  • Like 2

Time maybe for some self love ...❤️

Take a long long lovely aroma bath ....candles ...soothing music 🎵

Have your favourite drink 

Have a early night ..with a good relaxing book ...then hopefully you will get up tomorrow

Fresh ...and ready to have another day of NOPE.👍😁

• Like 1

Oh Linda.  I am so sorry you are having such a tough day.  You have come too far to cave and go back to smoking.  That cigarette is not going to change anything about this day.  I actually think that if you smoke it, you will feel worse.  I know you are stronger than that crave.  Go back and read all your thoughts of the day.  There is so much wisdom there for you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Linda said:

it is a struggle but trying

That is what I want to hear.  All any of us can do, is keep on trying.  You can do it Linda.  You are the one in control!

• Like 3