Damm virus

Linda

I got my antibiotics, and got the heck out of there. I am so sick right now.  Though afebrile, this morning, suddenly I am burning up. Keep me in your thoughts, please. I am reluctant to take the pain meds, in case I need my anti-anxiety meds. What a mess!

• Sad 2

It’s times like this that I realize how blessed I am. Thank God I am not alone. Not only do I have a guy who thinks the world of me, but I have you guys, too. I will say this. The LAST thing in the world I want, right now, is a cigarette.

I never know if it’s a good idea to call my kids, when I have a bad fare up. I am always torn between not wanting to worry them, and knowing hearing their voices will cheer me up. Ahhh! What the hey! They can take it….🤣🤣

Edited by Katgirl
  • Like 2

Hi, Ace. Definitely better than yesterday, but still hurting. I stopped the pain meds. I don’t like the way they make me feel, and the pain is much more tolerable. I am hoping that, tomorrow, I can get on my treadmill.  Thanks for checking in. 😊

Edited by Katgirl
  • Like 2

So this is happening Friday 😞

Santa Barbara County residents both vaccinated and unvaccinated, will be required to wear face coverings in all public indoor areas under a new health officer order that goes into effect Friday.

Beginning 5 p.m., all residents age 2 and older will be required to wear a face covering indoors, with very limited exceptions, said Santa Barbara County Public Health spokeswoman Jackie Ruiz.

• Sad 1

Well, I’m sure our governor, Gavin Newsome, will be doing the same, if he hasn’t already. I believe The CDC has already suggested the same  parameters for any areas where The delta variant is spiraling out of control.

• Like 1

Damn, damn, damn we are back in lockdown again; less than two weeks of freedom this time! In fact a large part of Australia is in lockdown at present. The Delta variant is really taking off here. I struggle with loneliness and boredom at times during lockdowns, am not a home body at all! Have an occasional thought of smoking but no serious craves thank goodness. I had a pleasant weekend planned, concert, movies and visiting a friend, all cancelled. It would be so much easier if the sun was shining...hopefully in the next day or two. This is the sixth lockdown and I feel that the effects on ones mental health are cumulative, but there really is no alternative. Just glad that I don't have a job to lose and sorry for all those that do. Hoping that my favourite live music venues can survive another lockdown.

lyre.jpg

• Sad 2

On 8/4/2021 at 2:48 PM, Katgirl said:

Well, I’m sure our governor, Gavin Newsome, will be doing the same, if he hasn’t already. I believe The CDC has already suggested the same  parameters for any areas where The delta variant is spiraling out of control.

Newsome is scared sh!!less over the recall no way he is going to mandate anything 

Numbers peaked in Los Angeles and have dropped over last day or two

16 minutes ago, AceWhite said:

Newsome is scared sh!!less over the recall no way he is going to mandate anything 

Numbers peaked in Los Angeles and have dropped over last day or two

I doubt he’s scared. This state is very blue. Not to worry.

55 minutes ago, Jordan7 said:

Get your damn vaccines (if and when able) so we can get rid of this damn mutating virus.  Thank you. 

I read a disturbing article about the antivax folks. The recent surge in hospitalizations and deaths among the unvaccinated population has NOT changed their minds about getting vaccinated. They still believe the vaccine is potentially more harmful than the virus, so willing to take the risk of getting it. What the hell is wrong with people?!

Edited by Katgirl