Class of 2021 Quit Name

jillar

Ok all you awesome 2021 quitters, how about choosing a quit name? We have yearly quit names going back to 2014 with the Avengers. My 2016 is The Butt kickers. The 2020 quitters I believe are the Freedom Force. Here's a link to all the yearly quit names and logos: https://www.quittrain.com/topic/14156-yearly-quit-names-and-logos/

So maybe you guys want to pick one too? 😊

• Like 2

• 11 months later...
13 hours ago, jillar said:

bump for @Gus :) 

Oh @Gabes since you're an awesome designer, the 2020 Freedom Force quitters could use a logo :) 

I don’t know about that. I just use PowerPoint.. hahaha. But i’ll see what I can come up with.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Gabes said:

First shot at it.. its a play on the air force logo.

image.png.86dddf3a75502d4b7ebf454e6b9b728f.png

@Opah, @Kate18@Nana20, @MonaM @Mac#23and all you 2020 quitters,

Gabes made you guys a logo for your quit year 😊 Let us know if you like it and I'll add it to our growing list of quit year names and logos 😊

Edited by jillar
Forgot to tag mac!
  • Like 2

The Smokeless League

Smokeless in Seattle

Smoke Fiction

I seem to be stuck on a movie theme for some reason

Puffless

Guardians of Quitopia

The Quitopians

Ash Beaters

Smack dat Ash

Draggin' Slayers

Anyway, that's all I got.  I'm not hung on any of them but thought I would contribute as best as my small mind can manage.  

• Like 5

Oh those are all good!

If you guys pick a name while @Gabes is here we may be able to ask him to create a logo for it. He does awesome work as you've seen 😊

Edited by jillar
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, intoxicated yoda said:

Anyway, that's all I got.  I'm not hung on any of them but thought I would contribute as best as my small mind can manage. 

😂 Your ‘small mind’ is awesome! I love ‘Guardians of Quitopia,’ but ‘Draggin’ Slayers’ is cool too! 🤔

My vote is for Draggin’ Slayers!

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...