Thinking about life

Linda

Pretty much, the wife got a new Fan that was blowing on me all night, I was in the sun and heat for an extended amount of time and I started feeling this way after.   My Mom got the Vaccines and days later ended up in the hospital with pneumonia in one lung and some strange bacteria in her blood they never told us what it was.

So between the Vaccine and tests I have had enough, getting real tired of all this hype.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, AceWhite said:

hopefully the getting blown all night (by the fan) helped out the psyche today-

Well, getting blown all night...

Sometimes the jokes write themselves.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Well, @Opah, it does sound like you are working too hard. Are you drinking plenty of water in that extreme heat? I spent 2 half hour sessions gardening today, and it is HOT! Sweating like I was working out. Just finished up, so going to drink some water. Hydration is so important , in this heat. It was 104 here yesterday….

Edited by Katgirl
  • Like 2

I sure did stay hydrated, Michelob Ultra Hydration,  3 of the super hydrators, 26 fluid oz of pure mountain spring water, Barley and Hops, full of nutritional values of MSW, B and H vitamins.

Think there is a chance I over Ultra hydrated ?  I know My grandmas tonic  can leave you needing more Medicinal therapeutic beverages the next day,  a couple chugs on the Day quill fixes her right up.  

Edited by Opah
  • Haha 3

Alcohol is dehydrating! Treating yourself to a beer is one thing. Expecting it to substitute for water loss, through perspiration, is another. Drink lots of water on these hot days! It’s important.

Love,

Nurse Kat

Edited by Katgirl
  • Like 1

Any body out there ever really suffered from Dehydration ?

I came very close if not in the beginning stages,  was out scouting, with a guy that was very unprepared, we had got way back on this mountain back bone and started walking and glassing the valleys and ridges. 

Making a long story short he ran out of water, and then started to chug down my water. 

It didn't take long before we were out of water,  It was  very hot day and we really were out far. 

We broke from the back bone and were working towards a fire road I had saw in my binoculars and just about that time Gil sat down and professed his love for his wife and kids and for me to let them know.

I was able to find a small brook of fast running water with a small water fall.  I filled his water twice as he guzzled them down.

We managed to work our way down the old fire road to the main road and were still 15 miles from where we parked my truck.  We crossed another stream that ran across the road and I noticed that I was bone dry, I had stopped sweating about the time I noticed that I started to tremble uncontrollably.  I got myself into the shade and drank the last of my water, as I was drinking I started sweating profusely,  It took 20 or so minutes before the trembling stopped and another couple bottles of water we begged from passers by.  

Not a good feeling at all and I tell you, my sight started dimming just before I drank the last of my water I was Positive I was starting to pass out and go into convulsions.

So follow the Teachings of Kat, keep your self hydrated !  on those Hot days.  

Edited by Opah
  • Like 3

Well we worked it out, got my hours reduced and are still covering the 3 shifts, the difference ?   Let Me introduce you to my little friend

Yep Yumpping Yeminy Jaime is going to get the second shift started and people moving for me, I will come in at 3pm to 11 pm and cover 2nd, 3rd and 4th shift.

Well been at work most the day, it started out strained everyone just getting on my nerves. Now most have gone home the equipment is humming and the floor is pretty quite.

My guys are settling down and getting into a rhythm, the flow of calls is almost zero. the hard to please and demanding ones have snuck out and are making there plans for a long weekend.

Me Ill be lucky to have Saturday and Monday off, I did get Miguel to agree to me just work 8 hour days instead of the 10 to 12 hours I was.

SO DEEP Breaths, put something other than Freaking jerk song and just let the stress wash off of me on to the ground.

Almost had to set and cool my heals for 2 /3 hours in a parking lot waiting for me to be able to see well enough to drive.  Ya no one available to give me a ride to and from so one has to do what one has to do !

Then the Wife Calls, says she will be home to take me to get the shots in my eyes, I may have to follow her to work to ensure I don't run into anyone.

I'll be go to go by the time I get off of work.

Good point this should wrap up most of the eye appointments for a while.

I am ready for my happy go lucky self to come back, I want to take my wife by the hand and dance naked on a moon lit Beach,  things have been so far out of sorts, her mom needs assistance , my mom needing assistance,  and the rest of the week spent at work or in bed alone.

Ya I know Call the WAAAAAbulence, suck it up,  and I will just as soon as I vent a bit.  That's the most wonderful thing about QT is the ability to be heard and Get a caring response.

Thank you all you simply marvelous people !

I have been and will always be a proponent of Dancing naked, the beach, forest, roof tops, the moon lit nights are great but those chilly sun rises are really fun also.  

I was one of those kids that given a minute of inattention, My proud perky butts cheeks would be on display.  Really love being unclothed. 

One of these days when I feel like sharing I will tell you why my kids will not take a nickel in Change.

Edited by Opah

OK so here I am,  last of my shots in the eyes for 6 weeks are done.  I was able to see well enough to drive myself to work after a couple hour nap. 

The wife wasn't to happy about me coming into work, the eye guys would have preferred me staying at home for a least a day after the shots. 

But if I can make the working conditions a bit more pleasant

and less tense it is in my benefit to assist.

I am feeling fine not exuberant but way better than yesterday

(Thank you  Kat) your future visions are right on !  Today is a better day than yesterday.

Edited by Opah

1st day back after a None event holiday and I feel doomed !

Guess that's what I get for watching Deep Impact just before coming in to work, this one you saw the Girl and her dad taken by the wave, all the others kinda moved on to the kids getting up the mountain and not showing that.

Well hope you all had a great BBQ family and friends.

Stressed Out Sunday left work early, Started to really think about smoking 18 today and 17 or 16 tomorrow, I think its wrong, but this is the last of that.

Back today after some well earned sleep still was broken sleep but it was more than I have been getting.

My wife is home for the next couple of days which also helps me sleep, it is nice to roll over reach out and have that warmth next to you, or the soft kiss to wake you in the morning.  She will be gone again Thursday, But  at least I have today.

Time for me to get back to eating right and Testing my sugar every morning.  Been on Holiday since I got my eyes fixed, and if I want to keep them this way I must keep my sugar in a good range.

I am so not the Vegetarian or vegan, I love ? well at least I did haven't  had red meat since I went out for breakfast and had stake and eggs and thinking bout it I brought most the stake home?

Starting to live on ceviche and getting a little creative with it adding scallops with the shrimp and crab.

Edited by Opah