Thinking about life

Linda

Hot Damn, I not only get the befit of all of you guys, knowledge, Compassion, Hope and  Guidance, I get promotions to !

Look at me Burning up the Ladder of successes and Honors, I bet you if I continue up this ladder it will take me straight to the Ledo deck .

This forum and you all just get better and better

image.png.415ab7656a060757ea7b5dc469b812b4.png

Earned March 20, 2018

Rookie

Earned June 26

Apprentice

Earned June 28

Explorer

Earned July 3

Contributor

Earned July 3

Enthusiast

Earned July 2

o

Check these kids out 

Edited by Opah
  • Like 4

Well Its Here @ I have waited for this seems like years now

Got covid19 tested this morning and Wednesday I get my new eyes.

I am so ready for this, but now i am getting something is going to mess this up feeling.

You all most likely wont hear from me for 10 / 12 days

image.png.d1f6d0250b4b70b548c94116f414c2d7.pngWith new Baby fresh eyes

Edited by Opah
  • Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

Well here I am made it thru all the medical stuff, all the work stuff (for to now) and all my family stuff.  Now its no mans land of life, nothing special or bad, nothing exciting or different just Gray.

Guess I should be happy for Gray, its just Gray is when I usually get in trouble, wander off the good road.  I guess when you come down off of a high times the Ups and extreme downs the flat lands provide no challenge or excitement.

This is also the time of year at work when reviews come, attendance, productivity, promotions and actions and now that all the promotions are done only the actions are left NTF, LOW, Terminations.

I am stuck doing not only my shifts but two other shifts also.

Been the bad guy before it is part of the Job, I just hate taking action on someone else's word.  The only reason I haven't told my boss no aint going to do it is, the supervisor that should do it is gone, I could use the brownie points with the boss and third these guys are serious dicks and really just beg for it, makes it easier.

On 8/10/2021 at 3:52 PM, AceWhite said:

Enjoy the scenery

image.png.a37d1d0062c4e28f9677d33b2b88016d.png

So easy on the eyes

thank yo Ace 

Well here I am made it thru all the medical stuff, all the work stuff (for to now) and all my family stuff.  Now its no mans land of life, nothing special or bad, nothing exciting or different just Gray.

Guess I should be happy for Gray, its just Gray is when I usually get in trouble, wander off the good road.  I guess when you come down off of a high times the Ups and extreme downs the flat lands provide no challenge or excitement.

This is also the time of year at work when reviews come, attendance, productivity, promotions and actions and now that all the promotions are done only the actions are left NTF, LOW, Terminations.

Been the bad guy before it is part of the Job, I just hate taking action on someone else's word.  The only reason I haven't told my boss no aint going to do it is, the supervisor that should do it is gone, I could use the brownie points with the boss and third these guys are serious dicks and really just beg for it, makes it easier.

3 minutes ago, Opah said:

Instead of calling this time gray, how about changing your mindset, and calling it peaceful?

• Like 2

There is something positive to say about soft, quit, peaceful, sounds like my first wife, but we would have to add Loving to that list.

We were soul mates, both felt each other, I would have no issues of spending the rest of my life in her arms.   So yes lets call it a grand soft day !

Thank you Kat

• Like 3

I may being really pushing it to hard at work. 6 days 60 hours.

Woke up this morning really feeling like shit, but then again I sat in my truck 107 degrees waiting to get it smog checked. 

Then my dinner didn't really agree with me, and I tossed my day old burger breakfast but seem to be holding down my menudo.

Headache, shaky, sleepy eyes, stiff neck.   

Need to get back to my regular hours and day off.  I guess this is what happens when life is going to good,  it has to challenge you  to make sure you are still able to defend your self.