Thinking about life

Linda

Had a great time, it started out about 105 and kept getting hotter,

Monday got the youngers together with airsoft rifles and let them go at it.

Tuesday we all flopped out in the air conditioning, burnt out from the heat and sun.

Wednesday I got the work that needed to be done done

Thursday headed home, finally stopped at Peggy sues %0s dinner for breakfast.  all went great all had fun and we ate very well

Bacon wrapped Shrimp and sea scallops, fantastic rib eye steak and teriyaki spam and pineapple cabobs.

Still feeling the results of the heat ended up Thursday 119, it was 100 at 530am

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

I have had plenty of time off from work, just haven't really got to go and do something Great, Too hot to hunt, maybe I should go fishing with my cousin .?  good night to all, and to all sweet dreams

• Like 1

its blue, the day is blue, the night will be blue, the plant is blue

image.png.cdc94d84d9503a47aa4e752e3b7f99e2.png  justimage.png.44a4bc2daa933cc29e86418749394880.png feel so off, 

not part of,

translucent

Edited by Opah
  • Sad 5

I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel

image.png.6ab66e03e4d7178453bacd98325479af.png

Now Comes the climb out, not sure if I want to start yet it is so cool and quite down here.  I might just hang out for a while.

image.png.cd4e2e89f04c7c7751fc257e98e03bd7.png

Edited by Opah
  • Like 2

COMING OUT OF IT !

Damn i love this job, just cant stand the negativity of this new Freaking manager..

Defended my self Friday and let him have it Both barrels, set him back on his heels and got some silence.

reminded him of his errors mistakes that he has made and no one is pefect.

Now its Saturday just my crew and I, Harmonizing and beebooping though the day.  getting shit done, smiling, joking and really enjoying the time.

So here I am with  Bobby Mcferren singing ?

For now I am just keeping the Faith !!  Love myself, know I am great at what I do Just got to Keep a handle on my mouth. Yes I will speak and Yes I will be Heard, I will not run off at the mouth.  

Now I have to say this 10 times with out puking or laughing

Edited by Opah
  • Like 3

watching some American Graffiti  and they Catch phase was where were you in 62 ?

Well ?   Where were you ?  I was 3 years old most likely eating some poor bug that wasn't fast enough.

• Haha 1

Anyone else use peanut butter as a feel good comfort food"

Got those little individual  Jif to go peanut butters with some 3 cracker packs, really helps me when I am feeling Low.

• Like 1

Been in hell, in fact still there,  My Mom has been in the hospital since Monday, found out they have not been giving her her daily meds, she had an especially bad night last night

I am so tire The amazing part is I have not had time to think about smoking until just now  This is going to be one Hard ass couple of weeks, first got to get my Mom into a Skilled nursing facility to get her rehab and off of the Oxygen.

This morning after being up with my mom all night I had my pre-op for my eyes.  and between now and tonight we need to find a TNF to place my Mom or I guess the Hospital will kick her out on her butt.

Really depressing,  Ill check back in Later

• Sad 4

Once we get her mood stabilized and her meds back in her, if I can keep it together for the next week or so, I wi;; be off with my eye surgery.    But until then Its 12 hour days at work for the next  10 days.

Leaves very little time for my Mom Hopefully I will be able to see her for a   bit before I get to work.

I got my pre-op done this morning, I get my pre-op shots in my eyes on the 3rd and My new eyes on the 11th.

To shacky right now

• Like 2

Good news is that her insurance covers 100% of the first 20 days after that it starts to get expensive,   No need to worry that cause she wants to be home so Ill give her  a max of 10 days, now I would not complain about maybe 15 days, that way Ill be home with her 24 hrs for at least 10 days.   My daughter is a God send in these matters and I go to mush, I watched my first wife, mother of my children, my honest soul mate whither away and die in a hospital and I am just not emotionally prepared to go thru that with another I love so deeply

• Sad 3

So sorry you are having to go through this @Opah. It is so hard with our elderly parents.

You have a kind. heart and a gentle soul, so I know you will do the best  for your mother. I will keep you all in my prayers.❤❤🤗

• Like 1

You all got some great connection prayers, Keep them up.

Just spoke to my manager he decided that i should work 2pm to 12 mid-night and that would give me the mornings with my Mom !

Great  !

• Like 3

Damn IT  and I was doing so fracking good, got out there on the Patio and it smelled do good and I really felt i could deal with it

so I did Two hot Jalapeno and pepperoni pizza slices a Sugar free rockstar and a blue gator aide to mix the rockstart with,   Yes I did Blew a whole 9 bucks on it. 

well it will all feel like chit in the morning anyways, and it is not going to end here I am defenitntly have a Tall boy ice cold Ultra when I get home.  the diet can go to %&*^ tonight. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2