From the ashes, sight for a new life emerges

Opah

Yes Yes my finds and acquaintances to get my eyes fixed I was told I must get My blood sugar back on track and yes I did from an 11.7 A1C to a 6.& A1C. 

Man I am so ready to get this fixed, feels like the Guy on twilight zone that finally gets all the time in the world to read and then breaks his glasses.

quit smoking getting healthy, can breath again, can climb and jump but cant see well enough to hunt.

Now a question yjey plan on doing born eyes at the same time, remove my cataracts anyone ever gone thru this.

Edited by Opah
  • Like 4

• Opah changed the title to From the ashes, sight for a new life emerges

Well from what I have watched and read Cataract surgery is like cooking

Abalone it take hours to prepare to cook and only a couple minutes to cook. 

So it looks like 15 / 20 minutes an eye, less than an hour to have my sight back.   Maintain my current eating habits and Ill be Non diabetic and 200 lbs or less by the end of the year. 

WATCH ME SHINE !

• Like 4

Added  cinnamon and chromium to my supplements and man they did make a difference. my thoughts are getting sharper and my energy levels are going up.   I take the cinnamon in caplets and in my Tea and coffee and the chromium by a caplet, the results are better absorption of blood sugar into the cells. My Doctor says he has had patients that were able to stop all diabetes meds and maintained healthy sugar levels just using the Cinnamon and Chromium,

My diet is simple lean meats cheese and veggies, still have toast in the mornings sour dough, seven seed bread Buck wheat bread

The biggest change was Pasta, Pasta had to go, and I love Pasta.

There are options but I need it to be simple and not feel like I am being denied anything,  otherwise I wont stick to it.

Doctor was very impressed that I was able to drop my A1C 5 points in 90 days and we know the incentive for that was getting my eyes fixed.

so Hopeful late May early Juke I will have my new lens installed !

Some things that most would conceder hirable events or xatastrfies could work out for some as a awakening  such as my Brother was just saying the other day the time he spent in prison was the pivot point in his life, for me it was my heart attack or incident.   Both could have been our demise but we were able to seek and pull the good out of these events and draw on positive aspects.  We both improved our self's and our situations.

What's that ? God works in mysterious ways ? Naa we just had a messed up mind set and it took a real good kick in the Arse to get us to see it and change.

Anyone else have that Life changing moment ?  I think those stories would be very interesting 

Edited by Opah
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Opah said:

Added  cinnamon and chromium to my supplements and man they did make a difference. my thoughts are getting sharper and my energy levels are going up.   I take the cinnamon in caplets and in my Tea and coffee and the chromium by a caplet, the results are better absorption of blood sugar into the cells. My Doctor says he has had patients that were able to stop all diabetes meds and maintained healthy sugar levels just using the Cinnamon and Chromium,

My diet is simple lean meats cheese and veggies, still have toast in the mornings sour dough, seven seed bread Buck wheat bread

The biggest change was Pasta, Pasta had to go, and I love Pasta.

There are options but I need it to be simple and not feel like I am being denied anything,  otherwise I wont stick to it.

Doctor was very impressed that I was able to drop my A1C 5 points in 90 days and we know the incentive for that was getting my eyes fixed.

so Hopeful late May early Juke I will have my new lens installed !

Some things that most would conceder hirable events or xatastrfies could work out for some as a awakening  such as my Brother was just saying the other day the time he spent in prison was the pivot point in his life, for me it was my heart attack or incident.   Both could have been our demise but we were able to seek and pull the good out of these events and draw on positive aspects.  We both improved our self's and our situations.

What's that ? God works in mysterious ways ? Naa we just had a messed up mind set and it took a real good kick in the Arse to get us to see it and change.

Anyone else have that Life changing moment ?  I think those stories would be very interesting 

8 hours ago, Opah said:

LOVE this 😍 

Way To Go Yes GIF by Dirty Bandits

• Like 1

Well Thursday I meet with the surgeon to get my lens measured for new ones and hopefully a week later get them installed.

It will be so nice to see again,  all's I can say if you are not taking care of your eyes you should ,   Not being able to see well is the pits, it can really change your whole life for the worse. for now lets leave it with this great song

• Like 1

On 5/1/2021 at 11:33 AM, Opah said:

take the cinnamon in caplets and in my Tea and coffee and the chromium by a caplet, the results are better absorption of blood sugar into the cells. My Doctor says he has had patients that were able to stop all diabetes meds and maintained healthy sugar levels just using the Cinnamon and Chromium,

Cool thanks for posting , I'm going to look into  this . I need energy and I believe there are safe alternatives that work well .  Walking helps preventing many many diseases . 

I have not had cataract surgery but my sister has . Her response was easy peasy and trust me she can't take a lot so it must have been pretty ok . My son has had serious eye surgeries that made me squirm thinking they'd be painful but again no pain or very minimal and drops and they saved his sight . Oh my friend has catact surgery too k zero problems , grateful she had it . 

Hope all goes well . See you back here soon . Let us know how it goes . Congrats on your quit . 

• Like 2