Thought for the day

Linda

I didn't think Lille's had thorns, guess we all learn something new every day now don't we.

Linda please you keep quoting those words of wisdom I  I don't get out and about much and they were all new to me. 

Edited by Opah
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jillar said:

Well I for one thank you @Linda for posting them for us to enjoy regardless of who originally wrote them🤗

@jillar Thanks, wow I don't think I ever said they were all my original writings.So that kind off took away the joy in them and trying to post some positivity for all of us to enjoy

• Like 1

Don't let the noise Of others

opinions drown out your

inner voice. Have the courage

to follow your own heart

and intuition

Edited by Linda
Add info
  • Like 5

Why does this forum have to have such a "gang up on people" mentality.

All I said was these quotes were from the internet and not written by Linda. Hardly a nasty vindictive post that needs people to turn on me. Lilley's don't have thorns Opah they just like to see credit given to original authors, like Jillar does when she quotes posts on her blog.

I don't appreciate a comment I make being interpreted as a personal attack on someone

Edited by Lilley
Spelling

Two Statements pulled out of the posters context, both seemed ruff to the other poster ?    Both  just pointing out a truth that they felt needed to be  aired in this public forum.

Neither one was Nasty or  demeaning,  Neither one should be taken so seriously.   It is a Fun and inspirational post, lets continue to have fun and be inspired by it and all the posts held there in.

WHAT ABOUT SOME SLIGHTLY KNOWN FACTS ?

DID YOU KNOW IT TAKES MORE MUSSLES TO FROWN THAT TO SMILE ?

And what about this one:

Those who can,  "do" and those who can't,  "preach" ??? or is it Teach?

So I am going to relax my face Nowimage.thumb.png.4a9e426593e967f7c63a360326b88879.png

Edited by Opah
  • Like 4

19 hours ago, Opah said:

Two Statements pulled out of the posters context, both seemed ruff to the other poster ?    Both  just pointing out a truth that they felt needed to be  aired in this public forum.

Neither one was Nasty or  demeaning,  Neither one should be taken so seriously.   It is a Fun and inspirational post, lets continue to have fun and be inspired by it and all the posts held there in.

WHAT ABOUT SOME SLIGHTLY KNOWN FACTS ?

DID YOU KNOW IT TAKES MORE MUSSLES TO FROWN THAT TO SMILE ?

And what about this one:

Those who can,  "do" and those who can't,  "preach" ??? or is it Teach?

So I am going to relax my face Nowimage.thumb.png.4a9e426593e967f7c63a360326b88879.png

Wise words @Opah

Never regret a day in

your life

good days gives

happiness

bad days gives

experience

the worst days

gives lessons

and the best  days

gives memories

1 minute ago, Opah said: