TRIGGERED!

Gus

I had a very stressful day today. And then it got worse! I was literally shaking and I wanted a cigarette so badly that I thought to just go and buy some. But it occurred to me that I thought ‘wanted’ and not ‘needed’! This made me extremely happy! HaHa So I overcame the ‘want’ and thanked God that I didn’t ‘NEED!’ My 29th day of being a non smoker is complete and I have a feeling tomorrow and the following days will be a little easier for me. 🥳

• Like 12

It's an up and down journey Gus, especially in the early days (first month or so). These ups and downs will continue for awhile but they become less and less intense as time goes by so hang in there. The magic is happening for you right now, even though you may not realize it at the moment. Trust the process and keep fighting. You're getting there, slowly but surely :) You're doing great and are right on track to a lifetime of freedom from this despicable addiction.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

"The struggle you're in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow"

- Robert Tew

• Like 6