Pat yourself on the Back you bunch of Special Window lickers

bakon

The wife and I tool a drive had a larger healthy breakfast stake and eggs Pancakes hash browns a Spanish omelet anf then a trip up intp the Mountains, Big Bear, shopped, looked at some tattoos, she realty wants one of the 3D Butterfly's    

image.png

Had a very good thein the low 70s, bright sun shining day, crisp clean air

And surprising not crowded at all,

Super day

Edited by Opah
  • Like 6

Thats a cool tat...

another day- just had a mid morning cookie. for fcks sake one cookie is not going to hurt the diet which is really me just being hungry and not losing any weight.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, bakon said:

Today was double meat on sandwich    I think tomorrow reward might be something sexual....

"Double meat."  "Sandwich."  "Something sexual."

Note to self: sometimes you need to simply back away from the thread.

• Haha 4

OK, I'm not so new, not looking for anything sexy, no sandwich meat...just more money for more investments. Money is sexy enough for me. 

More than a year and counting...now it's a breeze. Whew!

On the other hand, I don't take it for granted. Just because today I don't feel cravings, doesn't mean I never do. 

I just never cave in.

• Like 5