Pat yourself on the Back you bunch of Special Window lickers

bakon

I like to see Everyone post to this.  Newbies, Old farts, Pretty People and the Ugly ones too. If your new- post everyday just for making it another....

1.length of quit

2. Something positive your going to do for yourself today

And here's why....

100k posts of people just saying hi with a number,

a SOS with a plan and all who responded last week, supporting a fellow member,

Because you quit- dont matter how long- you quit,

Nobody else in real world is really paying attention that you earned something today for being you and quitting.

SO I will go first....

1. Bunch of years

2. Piece of cake after dinner and 10 minutes of listening to a couple songs (American Pie just came on) will be my reward for 3/29/21

• Like 9

Two years and six months.  

Smoking consumed too many years of my life.  I now celebrate everyday by breathing that clean fresh air.  As soon as this darn pandemic is over, I plan on enjoying every bit of my freedom.  

m2CTcj.gif

Edited by Mee
  • Like 9
  • Haha 1

Since you want to hear from the pretty people too:

1. Quit for four years 10 months

2. Gonna keep getting rid of stuff I don't need anymore (husband included) 🤣

Edited by jillar
  • Like 3
  • Haha 8

4 years, 1 month and 19 days ago was when I got slammed by the Universe and stopped w the poison sticks!

I bought a bunch of new plants and bulbs and started gardening some containers outside for Spring! 🌻

• Like 10

Where are the newbies? Most important the first 100 days. Reward yourself everyday with a candy bar or magazine. First two weeks it should be mandatory.

today my quit is a few years and a day more

i had a hot tea(36 degrees out) while watching traffic go by slamming on their brakes on way to work.  Funny how my car makes them reconsider their speed.

also waiting for boogers family to report him missing. Sure he gets lost just playing peekaboo 

Edited by bakon
  • Like 8

4 hours ago, bakon said:

also waiting for boogers family to report him missing. Sure he gets lost just playing peekaboo 

There is a thin line between getting lost and just being really good at peek-a-boo.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

9 hours ago, bakon said:

Where are the newbies?

I know you only know two things, donuts and arresting people so I'm going to teach you one more thing....If you want someone to see something tag them....Now go eat another donut...😄

@AceWhite, @Steven Drojensky@JH63, @Linda, @Opah, @Gus

Edited by jillar
  • Like 5
  • Haha 4

Coming up on 5 years 

Retired.   My days are consumed by software programming/engineering (whatever it’s called these days).  Released my first Application on the App Store a few weeks ago.

And...   waiting my turn for covid vaccine.

• Like 10

11 days! I haven’t rewarded myself, yet. Going to be picky about it. HaHa I will say that when I first awakened this morning, I took a long deep breath without even thinking to and it felt so good. It was really different than any breaths I had taken in the past 35+ years. I smiled to myself and just continued on with my day!

• Like 9

That's awesome @Gus, you're doing great so don't cheat yourself out of a treat for all your hard work. It could be something as small as staying in bed an extra hour or taking a long hot bath 😊

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Gus said:

11 days! I haven’t rewarded myself, yet. Going to be picky about it. HaHa I will say that when I first awakened this morning, I took a long deep breath without even thinking to and it felt so good. It was really different than any breaths I had taken in the past 35+ years. I smiled to myself and just continued on with my day!

This deserves a big pat on the back ...well done !!

giphy-27.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, jillar said:

. It could be something as small as staying in bed an extra hour or taking a long hot bath 😊

We all know what your doing for an hour in the bed or tub.....same thing the Martian is going to be looking at on new computer....

Another day-----todays reward was a banana muffin. been watching the sweets but today said F-it and had the muffin

Edited by bakon
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4